+2348152043309 , +2348166982949
This course is design to give delegates the foundational knowledge needed to work safely in a Gas Processing Plant. Upon successful completion of this course, each delegate should be able to
- Understand the roles of gas Plant
- Explain dehydration process
- Explain phase separation, 3phase separators, Cyclone Separators, Sludge catcher etc.
- Explain the process of hydrogen sulphide removal (gas sweetening)
- understand the challenges in gas transportaion
- Be able to describe the various types of compressors available in gas processing and their functions
- Explain some basic terminologies in gas transportation e.g LNG, CNG,GTL, GTS etc.
- understand Safeguarding systems and general instrumentation in the gas plant
- Understand gas due point and sales specification