- Carries out preliminary, basic, and detailed electrical engineering studies and produce associated deliverables,
- Reviews electrical discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reviews designs produced by Company or contractors to ensure compliance with company electrical general specifications and applicable project electrical specifications.
- Develops and contributes to equipment specifications for procurement purposes.
- Reviews of subcontractor electrical deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings and makes necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Advises departments on electrical related issues, including suggesting technical solutions to problems, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaises with suppliers and manufacturers of electrical and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepares and cross-checks relevant procedures, international standards and company technical specifications for application into design activities.
- Prepares and presents technical justification to partner(s) where necessary for work program/budget approval
- Ensures compliance with Key Performance Indicators and assists in compliance with overall company Health Safety and Environment (HSE) requirements
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree in electrical engineering with 5 to 10 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications will be an added advantage
Experience level required
3 – 6 years, 6 – 10 years
Click here for more info