Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a world-class, people orientated, performance driven, sales and distribution company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: National Sales Manager (Chewing Gum)
Job Location: Lagos
- To lead the sales and distribution operation Pan-Nigeria, effectively and efficiently and thereby achieve targets in Volume, Value, Distribution Coverage, Availability, Visibility, Trade and Consumer price point within agreed costs benchmark.
- To create, implement and communicate sales programs, policies and development that effectively describe and promote Brands Concepts Stores Nigeria Limited portfolio of products
A successful candidate must have a working knowledge of:
- Sales Planning and execution of the plan, on a SKU basis.
- Monthly Preparation of the rolling 3 month and 12 month rolling Brand Concepts forecast for the entire Sales team for management Discussion
- Ensure stock durations do not exceed 25 days per SKU as per stock holding policy.
- Achievement of Growth targets (by SKU Channel) established jointly our distributor partner and the Company annually
- Communicating sales policies and cycle activities both externally and internally (Sales Team) to ensure that policies are effectively carried out.
- Monitor performance (brand wise & volume by channel in all regions/Channels) and prepare Weekly and monthly planned feedback and analysis on performance versus targets to the management team.
- Travel 25% of the time and instill the same discipline for travel with the sales team
- Organize Field visits as required by BA Distribution Nigeria limited management
- Supervise the sales team through the Sales manager, Sales Executives Merchandizer Supervisors, Sales Analyst, Marketing Manager to ensure the field force sales team follow sales processes and perform the coverage and effectiveness across the country
- Market census and market map for the Nigerian market by development of a suitable (i.e. commercially viable) route to market (RTM)
- Point of Sale Price management to ensure ongoing market competitiveness for our brands
- Management of market credit and receivables.
- Organizing topics and content for Bi-Annual Sales Conferences for the Sales Team
- Training, mentoring and development of Sales team
- Presenting the Company effectively to external publics
8th December, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Source: JOB VACANCY