Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Service Agent
Job Location: Lagos
- Follow all company policies and procedures; protect company assets.
- Refer major problems or defective products to vendors/technicians.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment. Inspect, test, and diagnose computer equipment and systems.
- Address guests’ service needs.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Communicate with other IS personnel to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems, internet access, hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Maintain inventory of all technology devices. Maintain computer networks, support server system(s), and supporting software.
- Provide network communications support.
- Maintain and upgrade hardware, software and website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity.
- Perform system backups.
- Provide end-user support.
- Educate users regarding procedures for securing Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Manage user accounts, including set up, removal, and resetting passwords in order to ensure confidentiality and proper use.
- Install, configure, and modify workstations.
- Modify workstations, including set up of cables, desktop computers, laptops, docking stations, and printers.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Secure all backup tapes and computer/telephone rooms.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Source: JOB VACANCY