COOPI – Cooperazione Internazionale, is a humanitarian, non-confessional and independent organization founded in 1965 in Milan, Italy. For more than 50 years we have been dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty and to supporting populations affected by wars, socio-economic crises or natural disasters in their path to recovery and sustainable development, by making use of the professionalism of local and international operators, and through our partnerships with public and private bodies and civil society organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Administrator
Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Duration: 3 Months
Scope of the Vacancy
- The HR support is responsible to set up and review COOPI Nigeria tools and regulations for HR management.
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Mission and in link with the Country Administrator, he/she:
- Review the internal HR regulation according to the Law
- Support the administrative team and HR officer in setting up the necessary tools for HR management.
- Support the definition and implementation of administrative procedures that ensure compliance with social legislation and donors rules
- Guarantee the coherence of the organization of work and define the remuneration policy
- Review the internal salary grid after having conducted a benchmark within the main INGO working in our same area of intervention.
Profile of the Candidate (Education, Training, Competences, Skills)
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource
- Ability to function effectively under stressful conditions such as heavy workloads, and deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, Power point, Emails, Skype, Web researchers)
- Knowledge of and adherence to COOPI Code of Conduct, understands other international development guidelines
- Experience in designing and conducting training and set up tools management
- At least 5 years of working experience on HR area with experience within INGO
- Proven interest & commitment to humanitarian and development principles and a demonstrable understanding of conflict/post conflict development contexts
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and report writing
- Excellent in English (oral and written)
- Ability to plan, organize work, communicate and reports effectively (both in writing and verbally)
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Team player, effective communicator, successful negotiator, creative and analytical thinker, active learner, able to work in a multicultural environment
- Proven commitment to accountability practices
Source: JOB VACANCY