Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.Job Description
- He shall liaise with engineering/construction disciplines, to follow-up with field instrumentation and instrument packages construction and installation activities carried out by FPSO Contractor and his subcontractors, ensuring that installations are fit for purpose.
- He shall participate and/or witness instrumentation pre-commissioning activities for cabling, field instruments and packages, as commissioning representative.
- He shall participation in commissioning subsystem preliminary checks, may include review of RFC dossier to ensure completeness of subsystem pre-commissioning leading to “Ready for Commissioning” Certification.
- He shall supervise FPSO Contractor during Instrumentation commissioning activities including reviews of commissioning dossier (including OTPs), witnessing and participation in basic function testing, loop tests, instrument packages SATs and operational tests.
- He shall assist the Commissioning ICSS & Instrument Lead in his duties, when delegated, covering instrumentation commissioning activities. He may also attend meetings as required by his Management.
- He shall follow-up and monitors work program and schedule in his discipline. He reviews schedule and advises his Manager of any potential drifts and delays.
- He shall ensure validation of ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He supervises and follow-up with clearance of punch items by Contractor.He shall ensure that Commissioning Master documentations are properly marked-up and prepared for “As Built” documentation.
- Ensure contractors PTW procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations. He ensures that the test equipment used has valid certificates and are in good and safe conditions.
- At least 8 years involved in instrumentation commissioning and related activities in FPSO or similar offshore Projects.
- Education: Technical degree/diploma in Instrumentation or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ICAPS database is an advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.