Whyte Cleon Limited – Our Client, a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. They offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in their services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect (Projects and Hafele)
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Head of Sales
Overall Purpose of Job
- Ensure clients jobs are done to specification, on time and under budget
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Manage marketing and projects sales campaigns across multiple residential developments and across the Federation.
- Spearhead projects from start to finish.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Must be able to read blueprints and aware of building codes and regulation
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, décor, colour, and packaging.
- Experience working on international projects and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Enthusiastic, articulate and comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Excellent Revit, Auto CAD, Rhinoceros 3D and Adobe Suite skills
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, building design and technical detailing.
- Good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Internal Relationships: Interacts with all employees in the organization
- External Relationships: All the company’s customers
- A degree in Architecture.
- Between 3 – 5 years Interior design experience.
- Masters degree and other professional qualification in architecture will be an added advantage.
- Experience of furniture manufacturing and furniture accessories will be an added advantage.
- Must be result oriented.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be creative i.e. transform imagination to functional reality.
- A strong flair for sales and marketing.
Source: JOB VACANCY