This 2 weeks intensive short course will enhance the trainees knowledge in the foundation of instrumentation and control. Upon completion of this course the trainee will able to:
- Explain various measurement Principles and identify common instrument in measurement applications such as leve, flow, pressure and temperature
- Understand standard signals as used in instrumentation and also explain the various unit of measurement available
- Understand Control loops, type of control systems: open loop, close loop(feedback control) feedforward control, cascade, split range, ratio etc.
- Understand Calibration principles and carry out simple calibration using the Deadweight tester, temperature water bath, Hart Communicator etc
- Understand and interpret basic drawings eg. P&ID, PFS.
You will also visit a live station at the end of this Training
VENUE: PB PLUS LEARNING HUB (Warri Delta)
DATE: 8th to 19th Jan 2018
10% Discount for the first 10 persons to Register
Contact: Admin Officer Kemi Akande on 07062237564, Whatsapp 08152043309