Senior Process Engineer
PORT HARCOURT(NGA) Nigeria
Job Description Process engineering activities towards Site Support:
- Conducts and endorses process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites,
- Endorses formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects,
- Endorses formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review / update existing ones,
- Prepares, reviews and updates guidelines and verifies proper implementation on site,
- Provides process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown,
- Provides process assistance to Onshore / Offshore day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
Process engineering activities towards Facility Modifications, Upgrades or De-bottleneckings:
- Performs and endorses core process design activities,
- Recommends work programmes for modifications and optimisation of the facilities and / or equipment
- Prepares Scope of Requirements (Feasibility and Pre-Project Studies or Site Modifications Requests),
- Endorses engineering studies done by Contractors as required,
- Undertakes de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations,
- Ensures that engineering studies meet Field Operations aspirations and objectives,
- Ensures that Process Design complies with Company Rules and Specifications,
- Ensures that Process Documentation is kept up to date (P&ID, PFD, Operating Manual, etc),
- Leads technical audits (HAZOP, HAZID, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc),
- Leads site visits during process studies,
- Tracks implementation of Site Modifications as requested.
Perform production support activities:
- Studies, follow up site activities and identifies areas for production improvement,
- Leads and participates in Problem Solving Groups when required,
- Provides special operations support to Sites when required (e.g. pigging operations, well clean up, etc),
- Endorses specific Operating Manuals and Procedures as required.
Supervisory and Coordinating activities
- Supervises the Process studies performed by the young Engineers,
- Contributes to improving skills, know-how and experience feedback to the Process team,
- Contributes to the evolution of tools and work methods,
- Provides relevant info to other disciplines – Maintenance, Well Performance, Development planning, etc,
- Interfaces with HQ specialists & provide relevant feedback,
- Manages the budget allocated to studies.
Candidate profile Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline. Experience: 10 to 15 years process engineering design experience in the oil and gas industry. Knowledgeable of HYSIS, PRO/II, OLGA, Flaresim or equivalent.
Offer ID: 12635BR Job Expires 04-Jun-2018
Experience level required 10 – 15 years